All Kentuckians with disabilities have an opportunity to be an essential part of Kentucky's workforce and their communities.
To empower Kentuckians with disabilities to maximize independence and economic security through competitive, integrated employment.
OVR recognizes and respects the talents and contributions of all individuals as a vital part of a productive society. Therefore, OVR values:
- The rights, merit, and dignity of all persons with disabilities;
- Independence for Kentuckians with disabilities;
- Diversity, inclusion, and belonging;
- Competitive, integrated employment;
- Career advancement and economic security; and
- Collaborative efforts and partnerships.
As indicated in the Strategic Plan.
Order of Selection Status Information
Effective Thursday, October 1, 2020 all Priority Categories will be moved to eligible status and there currently is no waiting list. All categories will be provided the necessary rehabilitation services to meet individual vocational goals.
If there are any questions concerning the Order of Selection status please contact email@example.com or call the main office at 502-564-4440.Kentucky Office of Vocational Rehabilitation
Need more help? Contact us
500 Mero Street 4th Floor NE
Frankfort, KY 40601