The Kentucky Office of Vocational Rehabilitation (OVR) assists Kentuckians with disabilities to achieve suitable employment and independence. We recognize and respect the contribution of all individuals as a necessary and vital part of a productive society.
- To assist Kentuckians with disabilities to achieve suitable employment and independence.
- We value the rights, merit and dignity of all persons with disabilities and the opportunity to pursue employment as an important aspect of a full and meaningful life.
- We value all staff, their individual talents, unique abilities and contributions to the agency’s mission.
- We value collaborative efforts and partnerships which support the agency’s mission.
Order of Selection Information
Effective Thursday, October 1, 2020 all Priority Categories will be moved to eligible status and there currently is no waiting list. They will be provided the necessary rehabilitation services to meet their individual vocational goals.
If you have any questions you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org via email or call the main office at 502-564-4440.
Disability Benefits 101 Calculator
We’re pleased to announce the release of the new Kentucky Disability Benefits 101 site to the public. You can visit KY DB101
today to explore the new features, tools, and calculators and browse the content. DB101 Overview
- Information: Learn about benefits program and rules around work. Get answers to frequently asked questions. Find out how to avoid common pitfalls.
- Calculators: Get results tailored just for you that helps you plan and set goals for work. Get tips for success for your individual situation.
- Experts: Find answers to your questions. Connect to community resources. Get help understanding your next steps. DB101’s "Talk to an Expert" connects you to a real person who can help with your situation.
If you find something you don’t understand or that appears to be incorrect, please use the "Give Feedback" link appearing in the right sidebar of each page, to tell us what you saw and what you expected to see instead. We’ll keep a close eye on the feedback.
Many thanks for your help spreading the word about KY DB101!
-The Disability Benefits 101 Core Team