- Apply for an Employer Reserve Account, including successorship;
- Apply for a Letter of Good Standing for the Secretary of State;
- Request a change to their mailing address;
- File their quarterly reports and payments;
- Request their Employer Reserve Account be inactivated;
- Request a refund for overpayment of taxes;
- Register for a TPA (Third Party Administrator) account; and
- Report Misclassification or Fraud.
SIDES State Information Data Exchange Submitting Electronic Claim Protests
SIDES is a free electronic system that uses a nationally standardized format to easily respond to UI information requests, attach documentation when needed, and receive a date-stamped confirmation of receipt.
If you would like to receive or respond to UI information requests electronically, please enroll for SIDES using Kentucky’s Unemployment Insurance Self-Service Site.
Please watch our informational video on the SIDES program.
Work Refusal Form
Under Section 341.350 of the Kentucky Unemployment Compensation Laws and Regulations, an individual shall be ineligible for benefits if he/she failed, without good cause, either to apply for available, suitable work or to accept suitable work when offered to him/her by the employment office or an employing unit. If you know of someone who has refused to accept suitable work, please click here to provide details about the refusal.
Browse our FAQs about Unemployment Insurance.
Other useful links:
Unemployment Insurance Digest
Unemployment Insurance Compensation Law
Unemployment Insurance Legislative Regulations
UI benefits poster - English
UI benefits poster - Spanish